Another absolutely adorable makeup bag from ipsy! The theme is Rebel Rebel, and the design on the makeup bag is brightly colored graffiti.
Last week I took the train into Boston from the suburbs, and the back side of a building near the railroad station in Beverly is completely covered in really skilled, artistic graffiti. It always makes me smile. And this bag from ipsy does too.
Here’s what was inside my bag:
- Urban Decay Fireball Eyeshadow, deluxe sample 0.03 oz., $11.40: Fireball is a peach/pink duotone. I’ve never tried any of the UD duo chrome shadows so I was happy to get this. Plus, it’s my favorite shades: pink and peach. It has a gorgeous sheen. I’ll definitely get a lot of use out of this pretty.
- Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus 99% Natural Blush for All Skintones, full size, $18: I’ve never heard of this brand, but it is impressive looking. The good news is its vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, paraben-free. The compact has a small mirror which was a good surprise. The shade looks like bronzer in the pan, but it’s a nude, shimmer blush. Very pretty. I’ll definitely use it.
- Formula X Nail Polish in Wingwoman, a bright summer red, deluxe sample 0.13 oz, $3.41: I loved the Formula X polish I received in my holiday ipsy bag so I’m sure I’ll love this one too. The shade is a classic so I know it’ll be wearable.
- Royal & Langnickel MODA Crease/Smudge Brush, $5.99: Soft and a great size for travel or to carry in my makeup bag. Love it. I didn’t realize that Royal & Langnickel makes artists’ brushes too!
- clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask, deluxe sample 1 oz. $4.50: I don’t usually use charcoal masks anymore since my skin is dry. But last night it was a hot night, and I was in the mood to try out the mask. It’s a powder mask that you add water to and mix. It reminded me of the first mask I used from Georgette Klinger back in the day, but that one was pink and this one is deep green. I left it on till it dried and washed it off. It felt like it did a good job getting my face ultra clean. I couldn’t use it too often because it was a bit drying, but I enjoyed it for a change.
IMHO, this was another winner month from ipsy. Adorable bag, great goodies! Worth $43.30, and I paid $10 delivered.
I’ve been happy with just about all of my ipsy bags this year. In fact, I’ve enjoyed my ipsy bags more than Birchbox or Sephora Play. There’s no waiting list, so if you want to subscribe, please use my referral code. BTW, there are so really good brand discounts on the ipsy site for members: e.g. $5 off any ColourPop purchase, 30% off any Mirabella Beauty purchase (I think I’m going to stock up on another Mirabella Beauty Waterproof Mascara), and about a million other great deals.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty