Sad to see the holiday weekend coming to an end! How about you?
Did you do any holiday shopping? I really haven’t so far. There are so many deals it’s almost overwhelming. But for those of you who have been wanting to pick up a Viseart eyeshadow palette, there’s a 20% off Friends and Family sale this weekend on AlconeCo.com so a shadow palette would be $60 instead of $75. Still not cheap but within the realm of reason. Also, it’s a great opportunity to pick up other pro brands like Embryollise, Mehron etc.
On Friday, we went to the Institute for Contemporary Art in Boston. Here’s a panoramic photo I took of the view from the giant glass windows from the museum of part of Boston harbor.
On Saturday, we tried to go to the Rose Art Museum at Brandeis University, but it was closed for the holiday weekend, boo hoo. Kind of a gloomy day spent hanging around the house. Perfect weather for catching up on beauty blogs like these from Beauty Blog Coalition 😆
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: L’Occitane Relaxing Lavender Gift Set is the perfect present for everyone on your holiday list who loves lavender. It’s an utterly delectable must-have collection!
- Painted Ladies: Curious about the new ColourPop Creme Gel Colour and Liners? Sheila has a review and swatches.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : This is the season where relaxation is key to joy
- Color Me So Crazy: I have some KB Shimmer and IT IS GORGEOUS!! You have to see what I am seeing!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Checkered ombre nails and step-by-step tutorial how to create it.
- I Know all the Words: Ombre all the things! Sephora did with the Sephora Collection Ombre Obsession Face & Eyeshadow Palettes
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: The Adirondack Winter nail polish collection from Bohemian Polish is a great set to pick up!
- From My Vanity: this week Katie shared some more information on the Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4x AND she’s hosting a GIVEAWAY to win one!!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Oh the weather outside is frightful but you can get Holiday Ready Skin with Exuviance, today!
- Never Say Die Beauty: When putting together gift ideas for makeup lovers, Allison recommends butterLONDON Shadow Clutch and Wardrobe Duos, a customizable and portable shadow palette for neutrals lovers!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim shares with you her thoughts on the OG of micellar waters, Bioderma Sensibio H20
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty