Hope you’re enjoying a lovely weekend. Spring has finally sprung, and I’ve been getting a lot of gardening done. Trying to play catch up now since we lost about a month of spring to a winter that wouldn’t give up.
Today, Jeff and I may go canoeing on the Ipswich River. We’ve missed canoeing on the river for the past couple of years so I hope we can fit it in.
Later, I hope to catch up on a few Beauty Blog Coalition blogposts that I missed during the week. If you have a chance, take a look. My post at the very end of the list is a review of a natural, mineral, gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free lipstick from Gabriel Cosmetics that I found at Whole Foods.
This coming week, I hope to get a new giveaway up and running so stay tuned!
Have a good week!
- Slashed Beauty: Bright lipstick is a must-have for summer. Miranda shows us three shades she’ll be sporting all season long from the Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydrating Lifting Mask boasts astounding and transformational results in only 15 minutes! It’s a miraculous treatment!
- I Know all the Words: Make makeup removal a sinch with L’Oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar and Gentle Makeup Remover for Eyes & Lips
- TheFabZilla: Want gorgeous lips? Kathryne from TheFabZilla shows her puckers made vibrant by Jelly Bean and Quinn from Gorgeous Cosmetics
- Glamorable!: Want to win a bottle of AQUA 41 fragrance for you and your significant other? Check out this giveaway!
- beautyXposÃ©: Bigger is always better, especially when it comes to your hairstyle. Kristin shows you how to get voluminous hair with KÃ©rastase Mousse Bouffante after the jump.
- Fluttering Lashes: Review of Origins Dr Andrew Wiel – the best serum for sensitive skin!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Leelo from Beauty by Miss L created eye-catching green & yellow eye makeup.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber is crazy about the Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss and has four to share this week on daydreaming beauty!
- Makeup Life and Love: Tired of dull, uneven skin? Keep reading as Jamie finds the newest MUST HAVE product that will get skin even and glowing instantly.
- D.G.S.Beauty: Add to your hairspray collection some amazing Nick Chavez Products. Check out my reviews here.
- Geniabeme: Armour Beauty has amazing lip glosses! See Geniabeme’s swatches!
- My Highest Self: Miranda shows off new eye products for Summer from butter LONDON, find out her favorites!
- Advice Sisters Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle: Alison check our the Thymes Studio Collection’s 6 scented Cologne Rollerballs
- Citizens of Beauty: Smoky and Neon Blue Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tries a new gluten-free mineral lipstick from Gabriel Cosmetics from Whole Foods makeup dept
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty