Hope your weekend is going well! It’s so incredibly late (1:17am), that I’m going to make this short.
Here is the short list of this past week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. As usual, mine is almost at the bottom, and it’s a giveaway! Get your hair in great shape for the holidays with Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask. A natural hair care product from indie brand, Briogeo, makers of my favorite shampoo, Be Gentle. Be Kind. Hope you’ll check it out and enter 🙂
- TheFabZilla: It’s not for the faint of heart but it commands attention without even trying. TheFabZilla reviews Black Dahlia from the Tom Ford Lip Color Matte collection
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Wondering about Tom Ford Lip Color Mattes? Check out all of the Swatches and Dupes!
- Painted Ladies: Lush lashes with a double winged brush – come find out what makes L’Oreal Volumious Butterfly Intenza an A+ mascara.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a studded headband from Headbands of Hope – cute headbands for a great cause!
- beautyXposé: Want youthful, dewey skin? Check out what Kristin thought of the Lumene CC cream.
- Beauty by Miss L: There are bad face washes, good face washes and super good face washes, but under which category falls cruelty free MyChelle Dermaceuticals Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Enter to win Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Hair Mask to get your hair in shape for the holidays
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner on the cheap? Here’s a roundup of the best drugstore eyeliners – all for $10 or less!
Have a good week!!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty