Because of the Monday holiday here in the U.S., this week seemed very short. So happy it’s Friday again!
As I mentioned last week, Jeff and I went to the Topsfield Fair. We go every year, and everything is pretty much the same, but I love it anyway. Something new for us this year, we saw the Axe Women of Maine compete in sawing big logs and throwing axes. Pretty cool. The rabbits and the goats are my favorite animals to visit, though we see them all. I love this white rabbit who is wearing black eyeliner.
Other favorite exhibits are the flower and floral display competitions. Here are two winners, a gorgeous multi-colored dahlia and a very autumnal display. Lovely.
Last is a photo of the giant pumpkin, this year’s winner for biggest pumpkin, weighing in around 1900 pounds. A couple of years ago, the winner was well over 2000 pounds, but this one was still mighty big!
On to the blogposts from the Beauty Blogazons for this past week. A good way to find some new blogs to check out.
And if you missed my review of Kleem Organics Rejuvenating Intensive Vitamin C Serum, take a look. Not only is it made from natural and organic ingredients, it comes in a protective and unbreakable aluminum pump bottle, and since it has a lightweight formula, it’s good for oily or combination skin.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for Pale Pink Paradise for your pout? If so, you’ll love Revlon Sky Line Pink!
- TheFabZilla: What are your memories from the 90s? I shared mine + see my 90s Makeup Tutorial!
- Beauty by Miss L: Halloween themed spooky eyes manicure
- Beauty on the Bayou: YES YOU CAN WEAR CREAM BLUSH – NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Tea Rose
- Color Me So Crazy: 52 Week Challenge presents a 60s Theme with a Matte Twist!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tries a new natural, lightweight vitamin C serum with sturdy aluminum packaging
- beautyXposé: The most spooktacular time of the year is almost upon us, so it’s time to make some Halloween makeup and costume decisions.
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty