Happy Sunday everyone! What ‘s on your agenda this weekend? We’re off to NYC for a quick trip. I’m very excited because it’s been too long since I was last there, my home of many years.
Here are this week’s posts from the members of the Beauty Blog Coalition. I’ve read them all, and there are all an interesting and fun read. Definitely take a look:
- I Know all the Words: It’s a beauty battle of the SPF primers! This vs That featuring Dermalogica Age Smart Skinperfect Primer SPF 30 and SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50.
- Color Me So Crazy: I LOVE the Sunset Collection from Zoya… What do you think??
- Beauty by Miss L: Get false lashes look with budget-friendly Essence Forbidden Volume mascara!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are still haven’t picked up any pieces from the Kye for Shu Uemura Collection for Spring 2016, grab them before they are gone! It’s a truly gorgeous collection!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is a big fan of StriVectin, and she’s trying out the new Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles. Find out how it’s going.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Learn about different methods for getting rid of hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty