Hope it’s not frigid where you are! The temps went down to one degree again last night here. A month to spring and it can’t get here soon enough.
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from the Beauty Blogazons! Lots of lips and nails this time with great tips from TheFabZilla on how to apply eyeshadow for those with hooded eyes. Take a look!
- TheFabZilla: Got hooded eyes? ThefabZilla shares her own tricks to create bigger lid space and higher crease.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Balm Chicky Balm Balm has all the Boom Chicky Boom that you need in a lip balm, and more!
- The Feminine Files: Interested in achieving longer lasting lipstick? This NEW Glossy Lip Insurance Primer from Too Faced should do the trick!
- Kizzy Online: If you’re looking for something to splurge on, check out Kizzy’s review on MONAT’s Rejuvenique Oil Intensive – for face, skin and hair
- Beauty by Miss L: OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser, Ocean Mineral Tonic and Amino Herbal Hydration Mask review
- Beauty on the Bayou: Get Bare with this Serum Foundation from Bareminerals
- ColorMeSoCrazy: RedCoatTuesday is heating up with reds from Cirque and China Glaze!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison swatches all 12 of the new Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks, her new fave matte
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Got Spring fever? Drop by Notes from My Dressing Table for swatches and review of the China Glaze Road Trip nail polish collection for Spring!
- The Passenger Element: Organic, natural skincare with Radha Beauty
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty