A month or so ago, I wrote about several natural or organic beauty products I received from Good Earth Beauty. Good Earth Beauty has its own brand of beauty products and they also are a retailer of other natural and/or organic brands.
In addition to selling products individually, Good Earth Beauty has a number of non-subscription themed boxes where you can choose the theme that interests you and check out the products that come with it before you buy. But GEB also has a Mystery Box! As I’ve mentioned before, I don’t like to know what I’m getting in my beauty boxes. I want to be surprised. So the Good Earth Beauty Mystery Box was created for someone like me 😀 Each Mystery Box is different so you never know what you’re going to get. The box is priced at $40, and it contains way more than $40 worth of stuff. In fact, it could be worth up to $100!
So what was in my box? A lot. Let’s take a look.
- Good Earth Beauty Aloe & Honey Facial Cleanser: The deluxe sample of facial cleanser is a clear, thick liquid. It’s mild, and it’s a low suds cleanser. It has no discernible scent. And it doesn’t strip my skin. Very nice gentle cleanser.
- Good Earth Beauty Strawberry Margarita Body Wash: Another deluxe sample but this time of a fragrant body wash. It definitely smells like a strawberry margarita, and the lime tequila note keeps it from being too sweet. Like the facial cleanser, this is a low suds cleanser. In fact, I wish this one made more suds. But other than that, it’s nice.
- Lily Farm Fresh Skincare Nourishing Rose Toner: OMG, this mild but fresh rose scented organic toner from Colorado is heaven! I received a deluxe sample but I wish I had a full bottle of this one! Just lovely!
- The Wonder Seed Hand Cream: Made from virgin hemp seed oil and strongly lavender scented, this lightweight, greaseless but extremely hydrating hand cream is perfect to put on before bed, if you’re a fan of lavender. It is so relaxing, I could go to sleep right now. zzzzzzzzz
- Lumino Organic Tooth Polish Powder: This deluxe sample size jar is a beige blend of Montmorillonite clay and organic food grade diatomite minerals that help remineralize teeth. The grains of the slightly abrasive polish are alkaline, and alkalinity helps inhibit bacterial growth and reduces plaque. The powder is tasteless, and it looks brownish when I spit it out. I use a Sonicare Toothbrush, and I like using this powder to polish and give me smoother feeling teeth than using toothpaste alone. It’s cool stuff.
- Climb On Lip Tube, Peppermint, for Chapped Lips, Tissue Nose or Dry Skin: Unfortunately, I don’t need another tube of natural chapstick since I have a million, and I can’t use anything with peppermint oil. I was going to give it to a friend but she’s gluten-free and this has wheatgerm oil and vitamin E from an unknown source (some vitamin E is sourced from wheat). So into the giveaway bag it goes. $3.99
- Vapour Organic Beauty, Mesmerize Firefly 607: OK, now this is really where the mystery comes in. I had no idea what this attractive beauty product was. It comes in a slim, deep blue metal case like a lipstick. I thought maybe it was a tinted lip balm. It’s a brownish, coppery metallic shade. Turns out I think it’s an eyeshadow stick! So I’ll stop wearing it on my lips and start wearing it on my lids. LOL! $22
- ZuZu Luxe Lipstick by Gabriel Cosmetics, shade Rapture: I like Gabriel natural makeup, and ZuZu Luxe is their more glam brand. It was a very nice surprise to get a full size tube of a beautiful vegan, reddish-brown matte lipstick that’s comfortable to wear. $19.10
So the full size Vapour Organic Beauty Eyeshadow Stick, Zuzu Luxe Lipstick and Climb On Lip Tube together are worth over $45. I’m not sure how to estimate all the deluxe samples, but this Mystery Box from Good Earth Beauty is probably worth well over $65. And I enjoyed getting to experience so many products at once.
At this point, I would consider buying the full size of the Lily Farm Rose Toner and maybe the Lumina Organic Tooth Polish Powder. And The Wonder Seed Hand Cream in Spring Lavender solely as a before bed hand cream might be just what I need to help me go to sleep earlier. We’ll see.
What do you think? Is a Mystery Box from Good Earth Beauty something you’d consider trying?
I have a discount code for 10% off on the Mystery Box or any other of the 50 brands of cruelty free, natural, organic and/or vegan products at Good Earth Beauty for my readers: BEAUTY10. GEB offers free shipping too! Good deal 🙂
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Fashion Flash Valentine’s Thank You Giveaway of the Luscious Lips Lip Plumper Kit that was posted yesterday! This giveaway will be gone in a flash!
BTW, Hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day! This was supposed to post yesterday 😉