This month’s ipsy bag arrived this afternoon, Summer Lovin’. The makeup bag is cotton with an attractive, bright ikat print.
So what did I get? Here are the goods:
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer, 0.11 oz./3.0 g, deluxe sample: I’m a big fan of Tarte so it’s great to get something from a wonderful brand. But I don’t wear bronzer, so this deluxe size compact will go into the giveaway pile. $10.00 (full size, 0.30 oz. $30)
- Crown Brush Professional Tweezers, 1.0 oz./small size: I misplaced my Tweezerman tweezers so this tweezers came at just the right time. I’ve already used it. $6.99
- Nicka K Eye shadow quad, 0.28 oz., full size: I really like the shades in this shadow palette of neutral satin/shimmer shades: ivory, light rose gold, light bronze, medium chocolate. I wore it to dinner this evening, and the shades were easy to blend and they are nicely pigmented and showed up very well. I’ve been wearing them over primer for 6 hours so far and they haven’t faded or creased at all, they’re still going strong. I like the look, especially from an affordable, travel-friendly palette. I’ll do a separate FOTD post with it. $4.99
- Jor’el Parker “Classico” Eau de Parfum, 0.3 fl. oz./8.8 ml, full size rollerball: A roller ball fragrance. The sweet, floral scent featuring tuberose, cyclamen and mandarin is lovely, but not my type of scent. Most likely going into the giveaway pile. $21.00
- Mongongo Anti-aging Lip Conditioner Vanilla Coconut Cream from Jersey Shore Sun, 0.15 oz., full size: I have a ton of lip balms and I was all set to throw this in the giveaway pile, but I noticed it is Vanilla Coconut Cream and I love that so I can’t give it away. And it’s USDA Organic and cruelty-free. I just used it, and it’s creamy. I like it a lot. $10.00
The total worth of this month’s ipsy bag is $53. Three-four full size products. A few well-known brands. Not bad for 10 bucks. Unfortunately, two of the items are not quite a perfect fit for me, but they were nice products nonetheless.
Also, I cashed in my ipsy points and I got a gorgeous Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Mandarin. I’ll save it for a separate review. 🙂
What do you think? And what did you get in your ipsy bag this month?