So how was your week? I had a special event this week. My friend Sybille treated me and two of our friends to see a production of Les Miz at the North Shore Music Theater. I hadn’t seen the play in about 20 years, since I saw it on Broadway in its initial run. It was a wonderful show, and what a great holiday gift from my friend!
This year I made VIB status at Sephora. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing, but I did, just in time for the VIB Sale Event. My local Sephora was not overly busy on the weekday afternoon that I went. I bought a few things I had been wanting to pick up. I also got a few samples, and I talked the SA into giving me a free VIB Rouge purse mirror. Nice.
I bought the Shiseido Lash Curler that was so highly recommended, the Bite Beauty Lipstick Duo – I got Fig/Date and Scarlet/Wine each $12 and picked up an extra to give as a holiday gift, and the Becca Rose Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector that I had been eyeing for some time now. I didn’t go wild because I had recently bought the Marc Jacobs Skyliner Petite Highliner Set and a Beauty Blender and something else that I can’t remember.
Did you take advantage of the Sephora sale? What did you get?
And here are this week’s beauty blogposts from the Beauty Blogazons. There are a couple of posts that I still haven’t read so I must get caught up! In case you missed it, my post is about the wonderful indie brands that I got at Gloss48.com. I liked two of the items I received in sample sizes so much that I bought them already (they were 40% off)!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Cream Color for Eyes in Platinum and Spice Swatches & Review!
- TheFabZilla: It’s never too early to shop for your beauty junkie friend, mom, wife, etc. TheFabZilla got you covered with Holiday Gift Ideas for High-End Loving Beauty Junkies!
- Beauty by Miss L: Does ModelCo Power Lash mascara really adds more oomph and drama to your lashes?
- beautyXposé: Get your nails Fall-ready with PRITI NYC Autumn in Chile collection.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her goodies from her Gloss48 haul!
- Makeup Life and Love: Skin feeling a bit on the dry side? Well head over to Makeup Life and Love, Jamie has an AMAZING discovery that she wants to share. And boy, does it smell great!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : See how the COVERGIRL #GirlsCan Campaign is empowering women.