The holidays will be here before we know it, and the shopping season is in full swing. If you are looking for some suggestions for beauty stocking stuffers, I have several to offer. Frankly, I could probably go on forever, but I promise I won’t.
So stocking stuffers means small, inexpensive or relatively inexpensive things that will fit in a stocking. Here are some of my ideas for beauty stuffers:
- Real Techniques Mini Eraser Sponges: These two little cuties come in so handy for applying concealer under eyes or for cleaning up the occasional shadow fallout or mascara smudge. Ulta Beauty $5.99
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter, shade Radiant Lights: I don’t like to spend a lot of money on highlighter because I don’t wear a lot of it or even wear it that often. Makeup Revolution is a very affordable English brand that I was thrilled became easily available in the U.S. a couple of years ago. Pale icy pink is my favorite highlighter shade, so Radiant Lights is perfect for me. It feels buttery, is easy to blend and it provides just enough of a glow without looking like a disco ball. Love this highlighter! Available in other shades too. Ulta Beauty $6
- Farmhouse Fresh Hydrating Lip Balm: As I keep saying, I love everything I’ve ever tried from the Farmhouse Fresh brand. I was so happy to find that FHF makes wonderful, yummy and very attractive lip balms. I’ve tried Coconut Beach and Whoopie Pie and I can’t decide which scent I love more because they are both winners. The pretty brushed silvery tubes come in sweet printed little boxes for a very nice gift presentation. natural, cruelty-free Dermstore $15 each
- LUSH Santa Baby Lip Scrub: I wait all year for LUSH to bring out their limited edition Santa Baby Lip Scrub. I adore it because 1) it’s red 2) it tastes delicious like Coca Cola and 3) most importantly, it has adorable little edible red hearts throughout the scrub. This gift is a no-brainer for anyone who loves hearts, cute things or has dry lips. natural, cruelty-free $8.95
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo: Like the Santa Baby Lip Scrub, I look forward to these adorable “ornaments”. I love that you get two great lipsticks in one, they’re the right size and they’re affordable. I chose the Fig and on trend Rose Gold duo that I wrote about in my recent Sephora haul here. I bought one for myself and one to give as a gift. They come in a several shade duos. natural, food-grade ingredients, cruelty-free Sephora $14
- Assorted Masqueology Facial Skincare Masks: I think these Korean single use sheet masks made from natural fibers are a bargain at $2.50 each, now sold at Walmart stores and online. We’re talking a high-end K-beauty brand that you can also get at Dermstore in a much pricier version, actually 10 times pricier. They come in several different types, and so far I’ve tried 4 of them: Special Care Cream Mask, Collagen Lifting Cream Mask, Vita Clarifying Cream Mask, and Moisturizing Cream Mask. They all have been great for my dry skin. There’s also an Anti-Blemish Mask and a Brightening Mask. Some varieties also come in a 3 pack. Buy a few and wrap them with a pretty ribbon.
- Besame Lipstick Minis: These mini lipsticks that you can tuck in your smallest pocket are the cutest things ever! Several historic shades of red plus a pink and a neutral make up this adorable stocking stuffer or a stand-alone small gift. Reviewed in my Sephora haul here. I love my set! cruelty-free Sephora and Besame $25
- Glamglow GravityMud Firming Mask: I just received this deluxe sample of the Glamglow GravityMud Firming Mask in my Sephora Play bag, and I am hooked! This mask is unlike anything I’ve ever tried. First, it is silver. It made me look like the Tin Man which I think is awesome. You leave it on for 20 minutes and then peel it off to reveal the smoothest skin evah!! The full size comes in a jar (1.4 oz.) for the regular price of $69 – a little pricey for a stocking stuffer, IMHO. But if you can go for it, by all means do! I found a site that I’ve never purchased from (Beautydeals.com) that sells the deluxe sample and it’s on sale through today for about $18. Ebay also sells the sample.
So there you have it! Some of my beauty recommendations for stocking stuffers. Are any of these on your list?