It’s the weekend again and time for the weekly roundup from The Beauty Blogazons! Never Say Die Beauty’s website had a tough week. The server and therefore the site was having problems for almost two whole days. I’ve been pulling my hair out! So, if you tried to get on the site, my apologies. Hope you’ll check out what you missed! I posted a Giveaway on Monday: a $50 Gift Certificate to Midnight Velvet, a bold contemporary fashion, accessories, makeup & home decor catalogue and online retailer. And I got a new pair of Floral Printed Satin Pumps that I adore from MV, just the thing to wear if spring ever comes to Massachusetts. So please help me spread the word about the giveaway and tell your fashionista friends to stop by and enter <3
I also figured out a way to apply Milani’s new Coming Up Roses Blush shades for spring 2014 that works for me. These cute rose embossed blushes are too pretty to pass up, so I worked around their powderiness and high-impact pigments. You’ll find the link to the post below at the end of the list, as usual. 😉
- Makeup Demon: Match red lipstick with red jewelry!
- TheFabZilla: Are you looking for a great neutral pink lippy to rock this Spring? TheFabZilla likes Chantecaille Lip Chic Wild Rose she wears it to bed!
- Glamorable!: Looking for affordable high quality makeup? Check out Anastasia review of Hard Candy Ginormous Lash mascara!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Compact has caused quite the stir, but does it live up to the hype?
- Makeup, Life and Love: Read this week’s installment of Jamie’s High vs. Low beauty and see what high end dupe she found for a drugstore price…
- daydreaming beauty: Review and giveaway of Vincent Longo Water Canvas Base/Primer and Blush!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Incoco Nail Polish Strips for Spring Break AND Giveaway!!
- The Passenger Element: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB has figured out how to apply Milani’s new cute Coming Up Roses Blush so it’s easy to blend and not too bright