Happy weekend! I’m writing this on Saturday morning, and I think I’m headed for one more day at the beach…maybe one last day at the beach. I can’t resist. Still warm, if not hot, and sunny. What’s on your agenda for the weekend?
If you have a few moments, check out the blogposts from the beauty bloggers of Beauty Blog Coalition.
Lots of good stuff to find out about! In fact, the first article below by Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog talks about the goody bag from Barney’s that’s on right now with a $200 cosmetics and/or fragrance purchase. Now I know that’s a lot of dough, but I finally bought Frederic Malle’s perfume, Lipstick Rose, reviewed here that I’ve been wanting for a long time, and that plus one other small purchase put me over the top. I’m look forward to getting all the loot!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Barneys New York LOVE YOURSELF Bag Event is going on now through September 13, and you won’t want to miss out on their amazing gift bag and Step-up Gifts. Get all of the details from LSBB!
- Painted Ladies: Find out how you can customize your eyeshadow options and get a 20% coupon code to ittsē.
- TheFabZilla: Are you eyeing Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2015 Lip Color Collection? I have So Vain, Forbidden Pink and Lilac Nymph!
- george&bear: Clare sorts the good from the bad with six of the best cleansers for your morning shower.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: A fun and hot manicure by Jessica this week!
- Color Me So Crazy: I have Bunnies for my NCC Monthly Challenge and They are Super CUTE!!
- From My Vanity: Check out a fun way to organize and store your beauty samples so you’ll remember to actually use them!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares her love for Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Nude Beach.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is showing off the limited edition Milani rose embossed powder blush in the gorgeous Awakening Rose shade that’s perfect for fall.
- ProcrastiNails: Katherine is giving one of her favourite nail art looks an encore with this recreation of an ikat mani from 2013!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Colourpop Haul & Swatches.
- I Know all the Words: Newness from Clarins forFall 2015 including the new and improved Jolie Rouge!
- Beauty by Miss L: Need a good neutral eyeshadow palette for everyday use? Why not try Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye palette.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters reviews 2 newbies from NARS
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: You don’t have to spend a lot to get good products. See Stacie’s picks for 10 under $10.
- Collective Beauty : Achieve a flawless airbrush finish with Luminess Air!