Hope you’re having a fun weekend or getting things done that you can’t during the work week!
For your beauty blog reading pleasure, here are this week’s posts from members of Beauty Blog Coalition, a nice combo of makeup, nails, skincare, and a great tutorial to help you learn to apply individual false lashes! And check out my gorgeous shiny hair product review toward the end of the list, if you missed it earlier in the week. Happy reading!
- Slashed Beauty: It’s time to switch up our routines for fall! Check out Miranda’s updated drugstore foundation/contouring routine.
- TheFabZilla: Christmas came early to TheFabZilla HQ, thanks to Mrs.Claus! Guerlain Palette Petrouchka Be Mine!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color Matte Collection For Holiday Swatched! A worthy obsession worth the hype!
- Painted Ladies: Individual lashes can seem scary, but Sheila has a 5 step tutorial to make the job that much easier.
- Color Me So Crazy: The 1970s plus Grey and Other Colors for the 52 Week Challenge. Look What I Did!!
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out my thoughts on THE Chanel foundation
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out Allison’s super-soft, blindingly shiny hair from using Darshana Natural Indian Oil
- Endlessummer Blog: Need to moisturize and protect your skin from cold weather? Looking for a product suitable for the whole family? Check out a best-selling skin care product from Japan – Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki served us a little face this week with her Natural Eyes and Ombre Lips.