Hope you’re enjoying the holiday weekend if you’re in the US or having a nice regular weekend elsewhere in the world!
Here are this past weeks beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. I still forgot to list the Reviva Labs Peptides Anti-Wrinkle Cream giveaway, so don’t forget to enter if you’re a U.S. resident. Your chances are still good! Here’s the link!
Also, there are all kinds of good deals on makeup and skincare this weekend:
- Milani 30% off on the milanicosmetics.com website with code HOTDAYS
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics 20% off till 5/26
- Tarte 20% off
- Too Faced 20% off with code PRETTY20, though I’m not sure it’s good for Melted
- Clearance Sale at CVS on selected cosmetics
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda has a sneek peak into the newest collection from Revlon: the Colorstay Moisture Stains.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: RCK Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow is the perfect choice for luminous glowing summer ready skin without the sun!
- TheFabZilla: What’s your favorite summer hairstyle? Let Kathryne from TheFabZilla show you hers!
- I Know all the Words: Looking for a budget Konjac sponge? EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge fits the bill!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Work wonders with your hair using any of Nick Chavez Beverly Hills mist products. See D.G.S.Beauty’s review on the Advanced Volume Styling Mist, Traditions Prickly Pear Restoring Mist and Amazon Infinity Mist.
- Makeup Life and Love: When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonaide. Instead take those lemons and give yourself a DIY spa worthy pamper with Jamie’s tips on a very lemon-esque weekend pamper session.
- Advice Sisters Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle: Alison review next generation heat styling tools
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off her new ombre hair!
- beautyXposÃ©: The ladies at beautyXposÃ© review the new Bareskin Pre Brightening Serum Foundation
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s dry chemically-treated hair is nice and silky smooth thanks to Arvazallia Argan Oil Treatment Oil and Mask
- Beauty by Miss L: Black & grey smoky eye.
- BeautyTidbits: Spend less to impress with these 10 Beauty Picks under $10!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica shows off some freehand nail art with Wayne & Garth from Wayne’s World.
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out the best budget buy contouring palette you will ever buy!
Have a great rest of the weekend!