It’s super-late. I just got back from the home of some friends whose mom/M-I-L was visiting from Algeria. We had a fabulous Algerian meal of couscous and the most exquisite homemade pastries. I tried hard to speak French.
I’m exhausted so I’ll make this short.
Here’s this week’s weekly roundup from Beauty Blogazons. NSDB’s post is on the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty and my recommendations for some goodies that pique my interest. Hopefully, you’ll tell me what catches your eye. BTW, the deal of the day on Saturday is butter LONDON Nail Polish, 2 for $15, half price.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lioness Beauty Bar Silk Ceramic Flat Iron is not only a gorgeous creature, but it is also fab flat iron!
- TheFabZilla: The best lippy to wear for high school reunion ala Romy and Michelle? The best eyeshadow for lazy days? TheFabZilla rounded up her best beauty products this Summer!
- Beauty by Miss L: Butter London Victoriana + some water decals = simple and cute manicure
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: See how The Beauty Council recreated makeup looks from this years MTV VMA’s
- Never Say Die Beauty: Calendar and recommendations for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale & Events on now!
- Fluttering Lashes : Blo Tampa has arrived! See what I thought when I went to check it out with some other fab beauty bloggers!
Have a great weekend!!