Boy, the weeks are just flying by! I’m hoping for good weather this last week before Labor Day Weekend.
What’s on your agenda this weekend? It’s going to be on the cool side today so no beach for me. But tonight, our beach club is having its annual bonfire on the beach! First we have dinner and drinks, and then toast marshmallows and make s’mores at the bonfire. And singing! It’ll be a lot of fun.
If you have a chance, take a look at this week’s blogposts from Beauty Blogazons. Never Say Die Beauty’s blogpost (in the middle of the list) is the new Giveaway that went up on the blog on Monday. Please enter if you haven’t yet. This time, it’s open to those who have won in the past because we’re giving away Ritual Beauty’s Daily Perfecting Treatment Serum to 2 winners! I love this serum. In fact, during the warm weather, this lightweight serum is perfect as both a serum and moisturizer. And I love how it’s brightened the look of my skin after only a few week’s use.
Have a wonderful Saturday!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla’s kind of nude is rose mauve.Check out her review of Givenchy 207 Rose Plumetis lipstick, a limited edition for Fall/Winter 2014.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Are you among the many Beauty Box fanatics? If so, then you really must check out MEMEBOX! They have amazing boxes!
- Beauty Apocalypse : Beauty Apocalypse continues their review of 1,000 mascaras with a “volcanic” offering from Korres
- Beauty by Miss L: How to pack nail polishes for moving
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB is giving away to 2 winners Ritual Beauty’s Daily Perfecting Treatment Serum, Allison’s favorite serum & moisturizer in one!
- My Stunning Nails: Tranquil gray leaves remind us that fall is just around the corner.
- Icy Nails: Erika reviewed the LORAC Pro 2 palette. Was it love? Come find out.
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out what I thought about the QMS Medicosmetics facial!
- Fabulous Awesomeness: Not everything on Pinterest is right. Never clean makeup brushes like this!
- The Passenger Element: Boost your skin with Vitamin C and Exuviance Illumination Duo