Today’s the big day in New England – Super Bowl Sunday! Regardless of your take on deflategate, it should be a hard fought game. Whether you’re a football fan or not, an advertising fan or not, the game and the snacks for the game usually provide a good time. I know I’m psyched!
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. From luxury makeup, hairstyle inspiration, skincare, Valentine’s Day nail art, and my ipsy bag review, you should have a fun and informative read!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Wet Violet 09 is stunning vampy lip perfection!
- TheFabZilla: Love rose like I do? rejoice, it’s Spring’s must-have! Check out my curated beauty look book!
- Painted Ladies: Sweets for the sweet! Sheila shares the details of the BFTE Cosmetics Valentines Day Collection 2015.
- I Know all the Words: Forget dull, lifeless skin- Get your best skin with Philosophy
- Beauty by Miss L: Body polish for coffee lovers – Isvara Organics Coffee Sugar Body Polish
- Color Me So Crazy: Check Out My Fish Braid Design for the 52 Week Challenge!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares the goodies in her Fresh Start January ’15 ipsy bag!
- Endlessummer Blog: Elena reviews Phyto-C SUPERHEAL O-Live skin care collection which is very effective for curing acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis as well as for the recovering after laser, IPL or chemical peel treatment.
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for ideas to spice up your Valentine’s day look? Check out these 16 cute & adorable Valentine’s nail art designs full of femme inspiration!
Enjoy the game, and have a good week!