It’s been a hectic October, but I am sad to see it wind down. As much as I like Thanksgiving, I hate to see the leaves fall from the trees, I hate turning back the clock, and I dislike the grey and brown of November. Oh well, that’s part of living in a part of the country that experiences all the seasons.
Speaking of hectic, yesterday Jeff had his hip replacement surgery. It went well so far, and I have my fingers crossed that he’ll make a good recovery this time. But we had to be at the hospital at 5AM yesterday, and I got about 3 hours of sleep the night before. I was exhausted, and I have to head back to the Boston area today to visit him. So no regular post today. I hope I’ll be able to get something up by Wednesday, but if not, you’ll know why.
In the meantime, here’s the link to this week’s edition of Fashion Flash, the online mini-mag for women over 40, hosted by the erudite and wickedly funny, Erika from Notes from My Dressing Table. Fashion Flash always has a good variety in the articles, but I think this week is particularly interesting. Here are a few of the themes:
- Christmas in Cornwall UK
- are ceramide supplements effective?
- exercise to help cancer survivors
- running the NYC marathon for the 5th time
- how to get your teeth white affordably
- a fabulous skin foundation with a satin finish, perfect for over 40 skin
- a huge bloghop giveaway with about a zillion great prizes
- skin loving Halloween makeup
- the role of enzymes in digestion
- new products from affordable makeup brand, Eyeko.
Last, if you haven’t yet entered my new giveaway – the new Paula’s Choice Perfect Cleansing Oil – click here. It’s a wonderful lightweight, effective, fragrance-free, cruelty-free cleansing oil made from 5 natural oils, and it’s from Paula’s Choice, reason enough to want to try it!