Most likely, you are out and about doing all kinds of fun stuff this weekend. In the US, it’s Labor Day Weekend, the last unofficial weekend of the summer. And elsewhere, well, I guess it depends where you are. Endless summer toward the equator. End of winter in the southern hemisphere. But, I digress.
If you have a few moments for beauty blog reading, please do take a look at this week’s offerings from Beauty Blogazons and catch up on what’s new in nails, makeup and skincare. In case you missed it, my post (in the middle of the pack) will introduce you to Exuviance Illuminatiion Set, an innovative nighttime skincare duo from the cosmetic dermatologists who developed the glycolic peel. Their new product duo takes vitamin C to the next level to help you wake up with newer looking skin. Enjoy and enjoy your weekend!
- Makeup Demon: Fall 2014 makeup trends straight from the catwalk!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Box 5 August 2014 Unveiling and Review. It’s love again!
- TheFabZilla: Love a good neutral eyeshadow palette? Snag Tarte Limited Edition Amazonian Clay V1 Palette if you can!
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L shows what she received from Birchbox UK August box.
- The Feminine Files: Did you know that The Body Shop sells makeup? Kristina reviews 2 of their Colour Crush Lipsticks!
- Color Me So Crazy: The Fatal Finale of Pretty Little Liars fit with my KILLER nail art
- Never Say Die Beauty: Are you familiar with Exuviance Illumination Set, the nighttime skincare dynamic duo?
- The Passenger Element: Get a pretty pink pout with POPbeauty’s Plump Pout in Fuchsia Freesia