Saturday! Glad the weekend’s here, but not looking forward to more snow that’s on its way tonight through Tuesday. Enough already 😉
If you’re stuck in the house like I will be, check out this week’s beauty blogposts from The Beauty Blogazons. My post is at the bottom, if you missed it during the week. You’ll get to see highlights of my extensive collection of heart-shaped or heart decorated objects and see my bath goodies from LUSH.
- TheFabZilla: Win 17 MAC Lipsticks, lovingly chosen by the ladies behind The Beauty Council. Open international, don’t miss this chance of a lifetime!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Dull winter skin giving you the blues? Then say hello to Aesop Fabulous Face Oil– it’s a treat for the skin and the senses!
- beautyXposé: January has come and go, and while Kristin wasn’t as beauty-obsessed as normal, she did have a few go-to products. Read on to see her January favorites.
- Color Me So Crazy: Barielle Gentle Breeze 2015 Collection Pictures and Review
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Wanna go and see 50 Shades of Grey soon? Here is the perfect manicure for it!
- Beauty on the Bayou: COLOR AND PROTECT YOUR LIPS WITH INGLOT LIPSTICK
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple but eye-catching manicure with water decals.
- Barbie’s Beauty Bits: The Easiest & Cheapest Way To Remove Your Makeup…PERIOD
- Kizzy Online: Get Ready for Spring Break and Enter Kizzy’s Giveaway! You can win a full-size Sea Scrub & Lotion from Key West Aloe! Pick from Coconut, Key Lime or Frangipani.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares pix of her Valentine’s Day heart collection & her experience with the fragrant, bubblicious LUSH bath bombs!