Howz your weekend going? Shopping? Partying?
Think of me stuck in my office working on my quarterly taxes, lol! Really!
But I’m going to take a break and read a few beauty blogs. Anyone going to join me?
Here are this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition! There are reviews of subscription boxes, fragrance, holiday nail art, tips for applying eyeshadow, and a giveaway. Take a look!
My post in the middle of the pack is about the wonderful, natural Bite Beauty lipstick specials for the holiday season. I was late to discover Bite Beauty, but their fabulous, affordable holiday offerings have kept me coming back for more. They make wonderful stocking stuffers, little gifts or justifiable treats for yourself.
- TheFabZilla: Together let’s unbox Popsugar Must-Have for December! It’s all sorts of sparkle and cheer!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The new Aftelier Perfumes Honeysuckle Face Elixir is unmitigated luxury face oil perfection, and a definite must-have!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares tips to stay confident through cold sores and gives you a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.
- Beauty on the Bayou: How long can this keep your eyeshadow looking great? Find out here!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has fallen for Bite Beauty holiday lip minis: Lip Duos and Best Bite Remix Mini-Pencils
- Beauty by Miss L: Very simple Christmas tree nail art
- Spontaneous Chick: Be sure to check out the MAC Objects of Affection Review and enter to win your own lip gloss set.
Have a great week!