It must be spring ‘coz we’re watching the Red Sox play the Yankees! By Sunday, the temperature is supposed to hit 60, finally. I’d like to jog outside and go to the movies this weekend. What’s on your agenda?
Here are this week’s posts from Beauty Blogazons. Did you have a chance to check out my March empties? It’s at the bottom of the list if you missed it.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Scünci Hair Accessories for Sleek and Chic Hair on a Budget.
- My Bootiful Beauty: How to: Be a Good Saleswomen
- TheFabZilla: Dermatologist-recommended and Clinically-tested, discover a great skincare brand like Lindi!
- Kizzy Online: Spring Makeup Hau!l Becca, MAC, Sephora, Wet ‘n Wild, Real Techniques and more.
- Color Me So Crazy: It’s the 3rd Anniversary of the NCC! We are celebrating with recreations… Check out mine!!
- Beauty on the Bayou: NYX STICK CREAM BLUSH vs. BAREMINERALS CREAM BLUSH – If It Costs More, Does It Mean It’s Better?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her March empties. Which are worth repurchasing?