What a gorgeous summer weekend in New England! Is it nice where you are, too?
Here are this weeks posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Lots of variety this week: makeup organizers, how to get smooth legs, subbie unboxing, hair curling tools, makeup reviews and a butterLONDON Lip Crayon giveaway, and my new spa sandals. Check ’em all out!
- TheFabZilla: This summer, TheFabZilla shares how she styles her cutoffs + tips on jealous-smooth legs!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for an attractive high quality cosmetics organizer with a huge capacity and a small price? Then you need the MelodySusie Large Acrylic Cosmetics Organizer!
- I Know all the Words: It might not be quite as good as the name implies, but Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara gives lashes a major boost.
- Color Me So Crazy: I have some FANTASTIC products from NeoCell PLUS a Giveaway!! Check it Out!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Lookfantastic Beauty Box July 2015 box review
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: Oku is the world’s first Mobile Based Skincare Coach for Iphone/iPod
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika got herself some smooth, shiny waves and curls the easy way with the T3 Twirl 360 curling iron.
- Painted Ladies: See some swell swatches of the new Butter London Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons and enter to win a set valued at $140!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison just replaced her 10 year old Sensi Spa Sandals with new pink ones: so cute and comfy
- Grow It Girl: Life with dry or sensitive is rough. Tiki tackled the issue and provide her top five moisturizers for dry and sensitive skin.
BTW, my butterLONDON Lip Crayon review and GIVEAWAY goes live on my blog TOMORROW! 6 lip crayons for one lucky winner 🙂