The no-makeup makeup look seems to be everywhere at the NYFW. I grew up during one of the first no-makeup times, so it’s very familiar to me. Though I can’t say it’s my favorite, it is one that I turn to over and over again. Out here in the ‘burbs, I feel a little conspicuous going to the supermarket wearing a lot of visible makeup. Plus, I don’t want to spend a lot of time getting ready if I’m just running errands.
So I gathered my makeup that’s easy and quick to apply.
And here’s my quick, almost no-makeup look.
Here’s what I’m wearing:
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream, Light
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder, Fair/Ivory
- NYX Concealer, Light
- blush: Elizabeth Moss Tints & Sass Lip and Cheek Stain, Cherry
- Urban Decay Anti-aging Eye Primer
- Lord and Berry Kajal Stick, Black: tightline
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil: Minx
- Milani Bella Eyes Ivory: lid
- Milani Bella Eyes Caffe: crease
- Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
Gosh, that list looks like a lot of makeup. But trust me, it was quick! And it looks pretty natural, don’t you think?