It’s been a couple of months since I’ve done a makeup giveaway. So to celebrate Independence Day in the U.S., I’m announcing A MOSTLY MAKEUP GIVEAWAY: a clear makeup bag stuffed with assorted fun makeup products and samples.
Here’s what’s in the bag.
- Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple (red) with built-in brush, 0.14 g, $19
- NYX Lipstick, shade 546, a warm, toasted nude, $3.99
- ELLE Cosmetics Lip Gloss, shade 07 warm copper shimmer, $16
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer, nude, shade 01, $6.49
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer, sample
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, sample
- Clinique All About Eyes, sample, reduces circles & puffy eyes
- Pop Beauty Eyeshadow Trio, Bright Up Your Life, Naturally Bare: 3 neutral shades with shimmer, approx $7.50
- Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Rich Java (deep brown gold), $6.99
- essence European limited edition cream eyeshadow in metallic copper
- Milani Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in shade 06, Graphite, black, $6.99
- essence match2cover concealer, $3.49
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer (travel size, 4 ml), $4.50
- essence hugs & kisses European limited edition blush: pink background with the LOVE logo spelled out in 4 different colors
- Lumene Complete Rewind Visible Wrinkle Eraser, sample
- Lumene BB Cream, sample, Medium
- Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm, sample
- Laneige BB Cushion, sample, in Medium & Dark
- Milani Nail Lacquer in Teal, a sheer topper with gorgeous turquoise and silver glitter, $6.49
- essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in iridescent medium purple, $1.99
- Balanced No Frizz Hair Oil: Organic Sesame & Lemongrass Balancing Oil, (deluxe, 0.5 fl oz.), $5-12
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner and Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother, samples
- Redken Mess Around 10 Disrupting Cream Paste Hair Styling Product, samples
- Versace fragrance samples, 2
Altogether, the fun products and samples are worth about $100. And there are enough different products in the bag to create quite a few different looks. Because I wasn’t sure of everyone’s taste, the shades are classics: mostly neutrals for eyes and lips, a pink blush and a red lippie. Plus some treatment and primer products to try out. Actually, there’s just about everything except mascara, lol. There’s just no more room in the bag 😉
GIVEAWAY RULES: PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY!
This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents, age 18+, where permitted by law. If you’ve won a NSDB giveaway since February 2014, please sit this one out.
Please leave a comment on the blog about why you’d like to win the makeup assortment. The comment about the makeup assortment is mandatory. In the last giveaway, so many people who “entered” did not leave the mandatory comment. If you don’t comment, you will be disqualified. I do check! When you leave a comment, no duplicates please, ie don’t just copy what someone else wrote. 😉
One entry per household, please.
YOU MUST RECORD YOUR ENTRIES ON THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET! In the last giveaway, a number of people commented as if they meant to enter the giveaway, but never recorded their comment and whether they subscribed to or followed the blog on the Rafflecopter widget. As a result, they were not entered to win since Rafflecopter can only pick those who are recorded on the widget.
Rafflecopter is quite easy to use, but it can be a little tricky. Basically, you just click the options and follow the instructions. Once you leave your Comment, go to the Rafflecopter widget below and get credit for the Comment that you left. You must leave your comment on this particular blogpost.
If you already subscribe to Never Say Die Beauty, like Never Say Die Beauty on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Bloglovin’, Instagram, Google+, or Pinterest, you are entitled to more points. But YOU MUST CLICK OFF THOSE OPTIONS on the Rafflecopter widget, otherwise you will lose out on those extra points. Again, I noticed that some women I know who follow me neglected to use the entry via Rafflecopter. SO DON’T FORGET!! 😉
If you don’t subscribe to Never Say Die Beauty via email and you want to, the signup is on the homepage of the blog in the upper right hand side. 🙂 Then be sure to get credit for subscribing via email, liking on Facebook, following on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, or Bloglovin’ by registering whichever way(s) you follow me on the Rafflecopter widget below and leave whichever names you follow NSDB under in the correct area of the Rafflecopter widget.
This giveaway is open to US residents age 18 or older. Void in states where prohibited. The winner will be selected by a random drawing via the Rafflecopter widget (that’s why you want to make sure you enter via the widget!), and she will be notified by me via e-mail. You have 48 hours to get back to me, if not a new winner will be selected. The winner will provide me with her mailing address, and I will mail your prize to you as soon as possible. Because there are two bottles of nail polish in the bag, it must be shipped by ground and it can take longer especially if you are located far away from where I am. Although I will track the package in shipping, Never Say Die Beauty and I are not responsible for loss or damage in shipping. It’s summer so I can’t guarantee that makeup won’t melt in the summer heat…but I certainly hope it won’t. In other words, if it’s lost or damaged in shipping, I will be sad, but there is no replacement.
The giveaway goes from Monday, June 30 at 12:01am to Tuesday, July 15 at 11:59pm. Since a lot of folks are on vacation during that time, the giveaway will last a little longer than usual.
Thanks for entering, don’t forget to tell your friends, and GOOD LUCK!