OK, the Sephora Spring VIB Discount Event has already started for the VIB Rouge members and they know all about it. They can shop for 3 extra days all by themselves with their 15% discount. The VIB members sale starts on my birthday, April 16, also 15% off. I just got my notice and discount card in the mail today today. And finally, the sale starts for Beauty Insiders on April 17 with 10% off. The sale goes through April 21.
I am planning to buy myself a birthday gift at Sephora. At present, I’m thinking mostly foundation.
- NARS Weightless Foundation: I find myself really loving the sample of NARS Weightless Foundation that I picked up at Sephora a week ago. It really is weightless, and it really provides medium to full coverage. Really 😉 Plus, it’s easily applied WITH YOUR FINGERS! It has quite a few shades that range from light to deep. The one closest to my shade isn’t an exact match, but I’m willing to go for it because I like the formula so much.
- CoverFX Drops: Have you seen the revolutionary foundation-ish product, CoverFX Drops, yet? I have seen and read about it online, but my local Sephora didn’t have it in stock when I was there last week. I was disappointed because I really wanted to see the product and try it out before buying it. What is it, you ask? CoverFX Drops are foundation color drops that you add to a primer, moisturizer, sunscreen, another foundation, or anything that will cover your face. It turns that other thing into a tinted moisturizer or a foundation. It can be used to adjust the color of a foundation that you already own that isn’t a good match. I think this product sounds like a game-changer. I’m hoping if I can get a good match with the CoverFX Drops (I’m thinking shade P20), I can fix my MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation that I bought in July when I had a tan. I am thinking I can add CoverFX Drops to some amazing serums I’m trying out and turn them into a foundation type product. Don’t they sound like magic??
- Supergoop Eyecream with SPF 37: Since summer will arrive one of these months, I need an eye cream with SPF. This product wasn’t available at my Sephora store during the winter. Not sure they’ll have it in the store even now.
- Anything from Besame: I love the Besame, a vintage-y brand that looks like makeup from the 1930s-50s. Sephora just started selling Besame. Again, the Sephora near me only carries the Brightening Vanilla Powder that sounds lovely with its vanilla scent but I don’t need the yellow tint. I would like a lipstick or the Violet Powder, I think.
I am thinking I may have to go to the bigger Sephora at the Burlington Mall to get the products I want rather than the Sephora closest to me. I’m also hoping that I can use the discount card more than once during the sale days.
I recently saw on Nouveau Cheap’s fabulously informative blog that there’s a great deal sold only at the Sephora stores inside JC Penney: the Sephora Inside JC Penney Summer Obsessions Set, $39, that includes a red makeup bag with:
- Beauty Blender Pro (full size, regularly priced at $19.95)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Turkish Delight (full size, regularly priced at $26)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (1.0 oz, regularly priced at $14)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless (deluxe sample)
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara (deluxe sample)
- Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer (deluxe sample)
- Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up Highlighter (deluxe sample)
Plus, you can get 10-15% off the $39 based on your status. So for about $33, I could get all that, wow!
So what’s on your Sephora list?? Do tell. I’m wondering if I’m missing something I must have!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty