Hope you’re having a good weekend. If you have some time to take a break and read a few beauty blogposts, here are some good ones to choose from via the bloggers of Beauty Blog Coalition.
In case you missed my post earlier this week on how sugar can affect your skin and how MEG21 Bright & Firm Eye Treatment can help prevent damage from sugar, my post is toward the bottom. And as a matter of fact, Lipgloss Break at the end of the list reviews a moisturizing gel from another brand that works in a similar way.
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a does-everything moisturizer with SPF that sinks in instantly? Say goodbye to chalky, greasy SPF and check out this new gem from Mineral Fusion!
- TheFabZilla: Time for some #realtalk , Boys Vs. Men. Plus meet my boys from the Tom Ford Lips and Boys collection!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Cold Weather Skincare Tips to Keep Your Skin in Tip-Top Shape During the Winter!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila takes a look at the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit – is it a must, or is it a bust?
- Being Melody: Sometimes Day Dates are just as fun as the evening kind. Check out what I wore on my Day Date to the Movies.
- BeautyTidbits: Ready to work some Marsala into your beauty routine? Get a jump start on the trend with these gorgeous Marsala-hued lipsticks you’ll love!
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment hair mask really works in 60 seconds?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison learned about how sugar can affect her skin & how MEG21 Bright & Firm Eye Treatment can help
- Color Me So Crazy: #RedCoatTuesday with Nail Pattern Boldness and a Whole Bunch of Drama!
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a full size TrueAge Skin AGE Therapy Gel!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty