Happy Weekend! It’s a gloomy cool weekend here in Massachusetts. I’m hoping the rain will hold off till after my annual pilgrimage to the Manchester-by-the-Sea Crafts Festival. Yesterday, I made pesto and a peach raspberry pie, and my friend Sue and her husband are coming over for dinner. So it should be a nice day in spite of the not so perfect weather.
How about you? What’s on your agenda?
If you have a chance, take a peak at this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition. It’s a short list of articles because summer is in full swing. My entry is in the middle of the pack: my review, pix and swatches of the brand new collection of 30 shades of eye shadow from Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder. The vast majority of these beauties really pack a punch…in a good way!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Rodial makes so many truly amazing products, and their Facials at Space NK are divine and luxurious! Find out why!
- TheFabZilla: Once again, TheFabZilla dishes out her fondness for Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon. Check out her review, swatch and FOTD feat. (Plum)age & (O)vert
- Beauty by Miss L: Why is Lancome Hypnose Waterproof mascara perfect for summer?
- beautyXposÃ©: Control your hair with the Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Touch Control Digital Hair Dryer.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison reviews & swatches new Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Shadows and they’re a wow!
- daydreaming beauty: Have you tried FingerPaints gel polish? Amber swatches Spring Fever & Cool Blue Harmony this week.
- My Highest Self: Tina shares her thoughts on the H2O Plus Oasis line, check it out!
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a new summer foundation? Check out this new gem from It Cosmetics with an ultra-lightweight, breathable formula that won’t make your skin cringe!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty