Happy first weekend of autumn! It’s definitely chilly here in New England, but still warm in the sunshine. Heading out to do some shrub trimming to get ready for having my house painted in October, yay!
When you have a few minutes to yourself, take a look at this week’s beauty blogposts from the Beauty Blog Coalition.
Lots of great tips and reviews as well as a StriVectin giveaway from Beauty on the Bayou. Speaking of giveaways, don’t forget to enter my giveaway for the butterLONDON limited edition nail polish collection “Arm Candy”, 6 full size bottles of gorgeous shades perfect for Fall or anytime really, ARV $90.
Have a great weekend and happy reading!
- TheFabZilla: What’s your preferred way of defining brows? Check out if Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil is right up your alley
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Tom Ford Beauty Fall Color 2015 Master Class, with Todd Davidson at Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills, offered the perfect step-by-step tutorial to achieve the ultimate modern monochromatic look! Learn how to replicate the look yourself!
- Painted Ladies: The Butter London ShadowClutch offers six stylishly smooth and buttery eyeshadows. They are so pigmented!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need a beautiful glowing nail polish in your life? Check out CrowsToes Ingrounded!
- Beauty on the Bayou: PORES NO MOREâ€¦.StriVectin Advanced Retinol Pore Refiner and GIVEAWAY!
- Beauty by Miss L: What’s in my LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015 box?
- Color Me So Crazy: See What’s a Must in MY Gym Bag and What it Has to do With Beauty!
- I Know all the Words: PMS is rough. Treat Yo’ Self with with to survive in style
- Never Say Die Beauty: Holiday collections are starting to be introduced. Never Say Die Beauty is showing off one of the unique & adorable shadow palette as well as gorgeous lip & eye crayons from Mirabella Beauty’s Jewel Thief Collection for Holiday 2015
- ProcrastiNails: Always wanted to try extensions but never knew where to start? Katherine has you covered with a look at the Irresistible Me premium line of clip-in hair extensions!
- From My Vanity: Katie is sharing press-on nails that look like you went to the salon to get them done!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Do you have large pores? Always searching for a product to shrink them? See if this Dr Brandt product did the trick for Stacie.
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty