The end of August is always bittersweet for us in New England. Our short summer is coming to an end. The nights are definitely cooler. The angle of the sun is lower in the sky in the afternoon and it sets noticeably earlier. So we’re trying to make the best of these last few weekends at the beach. The water temperature was just incredible today. I think the water and the air temperatures were about the same: 70 degrees! That’s rather unusual.
How are you spending your weekend? At the beach, lake or pool? On vacation? In the woods or the park? Enjoying the city? Wherever you are, I hope you’re having fun.
This week, the members of Beauty Blog Coalition have come out in force with lots of blogposts for you to peruse. There’s a little bit of everything: makeup, skincare, new shades of nail polish, makeup brushes, and haircare. Plus several great giveaways in the mix. Take a look! And enjoy your Sunday.
- TheFabZilla: Great quality makeup brushes at affordable price? Yes it’s possible. Check out TheFabZilla’s review on Beauty Junkees Large Kabuki Set + enter the giveaway!
- Painted Ladies: Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops meld skincare and makeup in a brand new way. Sheila takes you on a tour of all four of the new Infusion Drops.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you seek an antioxidant rich anti-aging day cream that is lightweight, nourishing and hydrating, then Colbert MD Nutrify & Protect Day has perfected the formula!
- Beauty on the Bayou: SMOOTH HAIR WITH GLOSSY SHINE â€“ Wella Oil Huile Reflections Hair Serum
- I Know all the Words: Love your soft shades? OPI Infinite Shine Soft Shades for 2015 bring soft, feminine shades with perfect, extended wear.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you an Aliens movie fan? How about just a sparkly nail polish fan? Jessica has reviewed a collection from Darling Diva Polish that will satisfy both your cravings!
- Color Me So Crazy: Final Installation of the Back to School- SinfulColors Edition
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Essence How To Make Bright Eyes Make-Up Box really helps to get bright eye makeup look?
- george&bear: A “Normal” shampoo & conditioner review by someone with “normal” hair. Wait – is that even a thing?
- Collective Beauty : Enjoy an endless summer tan with Cocoa Brown!
- From My Vanity: Find out if the more afforadable Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner is a dupe for the high-end LORAC Liner on Katie’s blog!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: IT Cosmetics Cream Illuminizer Review
- Beauty In The Geek: Fall collections everywhere! This time we have the Orly In The Mix collection that features 5 creme shades and a glitter.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Looking for the perfect matte eye shadow palette? Stop by to see this one from Viseart that’s being loved by all who have used it.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison just may have found her HG hand and body products with citrusy Peter Lamas Spa Sensuals!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Have you tried Cover FX Custom Cover Drops? Erika tells us why she loves them.
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty