We got our first significant snow of the season today. It looks like a Winter Wonderland, lol. I like it for about 10 minutes, but then I wish I were on my way to Florida. 😎
If you’re not out shoveling, here’s this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition: reviews of luxury makeup, easy nail art, unboxing of the January ipsy bag, and my review of the Michael Todd Soniclear Cleansing Brush. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
- TheFabZilla: Spring has sprung at TheFabZilla. Check out Guerlain Les Tenders Spring 2015 Makeup Collection Feat. Meteorites Compact 3 Medium and Kiss Kiss Rosy Silk
- Painted Ladies: Puzzled by nail art? Sheila breaks down 4 easy nail art techniques that will have your manis looking fancy in a flash.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for more matte lipstick options? Then see why Burberry Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipsticks in Antique Pink and Pink Amber are swoon-worthy!
- Fluttering Lashes: Have you picked up anything from Cara Cosmetics? Check out my recent additions!
- Beauty by Miss L: Are OZ Naturals products really the best ones?
- BeautyTidbits: No time for a Spa facial treatment? Check out this amazing at-home facial mask and get an exclusive offer to score a Free Sample!
- Color Me So Crazy: What’s Inside My January Ipsy Glam Bag??
- Never Say Die Beauty: The Michael Todd Soniclear Antimicrobial Cleansing Brush is a game changer for Allison’s sensitive skin
- I Know all the Words: The complexion duo of your dreams- The Face Base with Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation & Instant Concealer
- beautyXposÃ©: Looking for a full-coverage foundation with a light wear? Read on to see what Kristin thinks of the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation.
- Being Melody : Pack your MakeUp like a Pro and leave your stress behind with these tips.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you longing for spring? So is Jessica with this cheerful spring manicure!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty