Happy Sunday, ladies! Hope you’re having a good weekend. I must say that we had several fun things going on. I don’t know if this is your thing, but it is mine. Jeff and I went to an HD performance from the Metropolitan Opera of Turandot. I had seen it at the Met a number of times, but not recently. Even though we watched it on a movie screen, it was still wonderful. Did you do anything special? Do tell!
Here are this week’s posts from the members of Beauty Blog Coalition including my face of the day with new Milani makeup. I’ve read most of the posts below, and there really is a lot of great stuff this week. So check ’em out! And have a great week xoxo
- Painted Ladies: A sweet eyeshadow tutorial for Valentine’s Day featuring the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.
- Advice Sisters Beauty,Fashion,Lifestyle: Can Fish Eggs Really Tighten Your Skin. Alison of advicesisters.com finds a luxe product that does
- Color Me So Crazy: I’m Showing Off Some Studio Gear Matte Lipstick and You Don’t Want to Miss It!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is showing off her FOTD with fab new makeup from Milani.
- I Know all the Words: Things get cutesy (and very pink) with the Hello Kitty Collection by OPI
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA SILKEN Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 is the perfect sunscreen that is nourishing, offers great perfection, and serves as a fantastic makeup primer. Sunscreen really doesn’t get better than this!
- From My Vanity: Check out these NEW products from L’Oreal, Physicians Formula, Milani, and Burt’s Bees!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Correcting and concealing made easy with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for some unique & outstanding nail polish, Jessica has the Baroness X Ex Libris collection to show you!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty