Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! Hope you’re having a wonderful, relaxing day.
In case you have time for some extra blog reading today or during the week, here’s the latest from Beauty Blog Coalition.
- Slashed Beauty: Need an effective way to organize your makeup collection? Miranda shows us how we can use things we already have in our house!
- Glamorable!: One of Europe’s leading nail polish brands is now available in the US! Check out Anastasia’s swatches and review of Alessandro products.
- TheFabZilla: Prepare to be mesmerized with the most exquisite creation to grace makeuplandia: Guerlain Terracota Sun Celebration Bronzing Powder & Blush 30th Anniversary Edition
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lipstick Queen Sinner 90 Percent Pigment in Pinky Nude is the perfect must-have nude that is infinitely wearable!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Trind Cosmetics continues to amaze me with their nailpolish remover and nail treatment kit. Check out D.G.S.Beauty’s reviews.
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple yellow & purple dotted and striped manicure.
- beautyXpose: Looking for a nail polish to brighten your mood? Snatch up L’Oreal’s Tangerine Crush.
- Geniabeme: See Geniabeme’s Radiant Orchid inspired look!
- Lipgloss Break: Step by step instructions on how to get the ‘Signature Straight’ hair style with John Frieda Frizz Ease products.
- Makeup Life and Love: Time to start feeling like a Diva with a new pampering find by Pure Natural Diva Botanicals. Keep reading and see what Jamie is currently loving by the brand…
- My Highest Self: Tina had the chance to try Briogeo hair products and they were a real savior for damaged hair!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Pure Natural Diva’s natural perfume & body products are heavenly and great for those with scent allergies
- Advice Sisters Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle: It’s more Fashion than Beauty but the Advice Sisters Love
- BeautyTidbits: Check out the review and swatches of Essence Cosmetics Spring 2014 collection!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Looking to spice up your manicure? Jessica shows how to do so by just adding some studs and dots!
- I Know all the Words: Celebrate mom memories with Nivea Creme and a giveaway!
Have a great week!
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty