Happy Sunday! Hope you’re enjoying the weekend wherever you are!
Just a reminder, if you haven’t entered my Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask giveaway, please do! It ends on Monday night. Here’s the link.
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. There are some really fun ones this week. And if you haven’t read it already, don’t forget to check out my holiday makeup gift ideas for every price point, all products I use myself and love. It’s in the middle of the pack.
- TheFabZilla: This week I’m sharing makeup techniques I don’t do anymore. Why? the answers are here.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares an easy eyebrow grooming tutorial and video featuring Paula Dorf 2 + 1 Brows.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: African Botanics Pure Marula Oil is a poetic and delectable nectar of the gods! Learn why!
- I Know all the Words: Forget looking for the perfect concealer- Find the perfect Concealer Dream Team!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple elegant manicure
- Color Me So Crazy: Come view the 2014 Jetsetter Collection from Barielle with me as we float into the fall.
- beautyXposé: COVERGIRL knows that #GirlsCan do just about anything. Read on to hear about their new campaign and see a FOTD.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her tried & true makeup picks for holiday 2014 gift ideas
- Makeup Life and Love: Tis’ the season to be giving. It is that time of year again my friends, and Jamie has a AWESOME gift guide for every budget in store.
- Beauty on the Bayou: Can ELF Dupe the competition with this Blush and Bronzer?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a knock-out of a fall nail polish collection, Jessica at Be Happy And Buy Polish shows you the Barielle Jetsetter collection.
- BeautyTidbits: Going Gray? Check out 7 Tips to cover up & prevent gray hair!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty