In this week’s weekly roundup of beauty blogposts from Beauty Blogazons, Never Say Die Beauty has pride of place: first position! You can’t miss it 😉 The post is about my look-of-the-day and favorite summer shade: ORANGE! Now, I know orange isn’t for everyone, but I love it as a change from red and a more summer-centric shade. I’ve got some easier-to-wear coral in there too. So take a look.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s take on her fave color of the summer: orange!
- Glamorable!: Did you know that One Direction came out with exclusive makeup collection? Check out Anastasia’s swatches and review of their Up All Night Limited Edition kit!
- TheFabZilla: This week on TheFabZilla, Kathryne shows you two looks using Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Lovely or Vampy, your choice.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If ever you wanted to try a moisturizing mist spray, then you must try TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist! It’s a real treat!
- Adna’s Beauty Blog: Have you ever tried Soap & Glory skincare products? If not have a look what I think…
- Beauty by Miss L: OPI Ladies & Magenta Men looks just gorgeous!
- My Stunning Nails: My first nail art in a year..dragonflies!
- Carinae L’étoile’s polish stash: Fun and easy nail art featuring Floss Gloss’s Wet and Perf
Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope it’s a good one! There are so few weekends left to the summer, so make the most of it if you can 🙂
xo AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty