Wow, it’s the weekend again! I wish the summer would just slow down and take it easy and last longer. I love this time of year. When I’m out in the yard, thoughts of the long, snowy, dark winter and hours of shoveling flit about in my mind. But that’s months off. I’ve gotta enjoy the summer while it’s here!
I don’t know about you, but I do read a lot of blogs on my phone when I’m at the beach or out and about. Hopefully, NSDB works well on your phone, lol. Here’s this week’s installment from The Beauty Blogazons. Happy reading wherever you are!
- TheFabZilla: Stunning when dry, phenomenal when wet. Check out TheFabZilla’s review of NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Subra and Himalia
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you have pale cool-toned skin, then Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light is a dream come true!
- Glamorable!: Glamorable unboxed her Memebox Baby Powder Scentbox. Take a look at the products inside!
- Beauty Apocalypse : Read all about the CK One birthday freebie mascara
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : Find out if the L’oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation lives up to its claims.
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out my “Redo”- I recreated Nail Art I Did 2 Years Ago
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple and eye-catching manicure with 3D nail art stickers.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Trying to use more natural and organic products? Check out Just Natural Skincare & Haircare!
- New World Beautiful: I dug up some family treasure and found a lesson in real life vintage beauty
- Makeup Life and Love: Skin enhancing serum for all skin types- is there such a thing? Head over to Makeup Life and Love as Jamie reveals her latest skincare find…
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty