Saturday! Again, we made it through the week. Hope you have a good day.
Here are this week’s blogposts from Beauty Blogazons. As usual, my post is just about at the bottom. In case you missed it, it’s my take on makeup for St. Patrick’s Day. Unlike many of the young girls around these parts, I am not drawing shamrocks on my cheeks. 😉
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beautybox 5 February Box was filled with must-haves. See why it was such a hit!
- TheFabZilla: Simplify your beauty regimen w/ Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield. It’s a primer, sunscreen and anti-aging treatment in a bottle!
- Kizzy Online: Available for a limited time: Real Techniques 3-pc. Collector’s Edition Sculpting Set. Kizzy has the details.
- The Passenger Element: Premium, Organic hair and face products from Pura d’or
- Beauty by Miss L: Is Lookfantastic Beauty Box worth its price?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison gets dolled up to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. See what she used for her wearing’ o’ the green look.
- Color Me So Crazy: RedCoatTuesday Counts Down to the A Reveal with a Giveaway!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty