Happy chilly sunny Saturday! It’s 12 degrees here. I hope it’s sunny but warm where you are.
We got a dusting of snow yesterday from a snow squall that blew through and hid the sun for a couple of hours. When the sun returned, it melted all the snow on the lawns across the street. But the front of my house is in shadow (see that great big box of a shadow?) for more than half the year, so I’m one of the “lucky” ones with snow on my lawn and ice on my front steps, grrrrrrr! At least it’s just a dusting.
Here are this week’s offerings from Beauty Blogazons with a nice variety of posts on beauty topics ranging from makeup and skincare product reviews, inspirations for makeup looks and manis, hair tools, and gift ideas for Valentine’s Day less than a month away. So discover some new bloggers and new products and enjoy!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Gorgeous taupe eyeshadows from L’Oreal and Wet n Wild that will make your heart sing!
- TheFabZilla: The most anticipated award for my worst beauty purchase in 2014 goes to….
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: I’m doing Day 4 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge – Green Nails! 🙂
- Kizzy Online: Every Monday Kizzy shows a makeup look from the previous week. This week is makeup for a date night with her hubby!
- Beauty by Miss L: Valentine Day gift ideas for her.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her soft skin secret: natural DermOrganic Hand & Body Lotion
- Color Me So Crazy: See How the Voloom Volumizing Iron Pumped Up My Lifeless Locks
- The Feminine Files: The new universal Lip & Cheek Velvet Stick from The Body Shop is rocking my world!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty