Hope your week is going well so far. Last weekend was a bit busy, so instead of weekly roundups on both Saturday and Sunday, I’m mixing it up a bit.
Here are last week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. There are quite a few participants this week with a broad range of posts from makeup to skincare to hairstyles to nail care and manis. And if you missed my review of the new additions to Jordana’s lip balm stain line and lip pencils, check it out. I’ve been wearing Fresh Fig just about everyday!
- TheFabZilla: As mesmerizing as the Artic’s glaciers, Chantecaille The Glacier Eye Shade Trio is perfect for the neutral-loving gal.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Sisley Paris Black Rose Precious Face Oil is a truly amazing velvety smooth luxurious oil, and it’s utterly swoon-worthy!
- Spontaneous Chick: Getting hitched? Spontaneous Chick is sharing her wedding day skin care tips for the bride so that you’ll look your best on your big day.
- Color Me So Crazy: RedCoatTuesday with a Distressed Look Just Like Those Little Liars!!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares her picks for the best nail care products under $10!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple red and white dotticure
- I Know all the Words: Drink your way to better skin with Tea FortÃ© Skin-Smart Single Steeps
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has found more lippies to love from Jordana for Spring 2015: Twist & Shout Lip Balm Stain & Easyliner pencils in new shades!
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a cute braided hairstyle for date night? Check out this sweet & sexy side Braid tutorial hair for a perfect romantic look!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty