Happy Easter to those who celebrate the holiday, and continued Happy Passover to those celebrating the 8 days!
Hope you’re having a great holiday weekend! I went to two Seders, Friday and Saturday nights. And today, I’m off to an Easter lunch hosted by my cousin’s wife. It’s always a good time.
If you have some downtime at some point today, check out the beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. My post, if you missed it earlier this week, is a review of Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lipgloss in Scarlet. If you’re looking for a comfortable to wear, long-lasting lip color, this is the one!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser to add to your beauty routine? Then say hello to Scalisi Skincare Cleanser and Exfoliator– it’s truly amazing!
- My Highest Self: Contributor Kristina shares her favorite pink lipsticks right now!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila’s going Queen of Country to celebrate the Academy of Country Music Awards. Enter to win a Mary Kay Cosmetics prize pack!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s How to Loose Waves Video-torial!
- Color Me So Crazy: I am Inspired by Fashion!! Check out my nails inspired by an eshakti.com dress
- BeautyTidbits: Check out these 11 New Drugstore Beauty Steals you need for Spring!
- Beauty by Miss L: Get your feet ready for sandal season!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finally found a long wear lippie that delivers without drying her lips, Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lipgloss in Scarlet!
- I Know all the Words: Parisienne chic scents from Laura Mercier with Eau Gourmande fragrances Vanille, Fresh Fig & Almond Coconut Milk
Have a good week!!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty