Today the sun is shining, and the temperature may actually make it above 32 degrees! A nice day for snowshoeing later on. But this morning, I’m catching up on what I missed during the week from Beauty Blog Coalition. Hope you will too!
- TheFabZilla: Check out Tom Ford Spring 2015 Limited Edition Cream Color For Eyes via TheFabZilla
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love looking at what beauty bloggers carry in their purses, then take a look what I’ve been carrying in mine lately!
- BeautyTidbits: Battling pesky pimples? Heal & conceal it with these fabulous drugstore foundations for acne-prone skin!
- I Know all the Words: Sample Juice Beauty’s most popular range with the Juice Beauty Age Defy Solutions Kit
- Painted Ladies: The brand new ColourPop Super Shock Cheek colors are a bargain beauty best bet!
- Color Me So Crazy: The Derma Roller System: Have Your Tried This Trend Yet?
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L loves Lancome Hypnose Volume mascara
- The Feminine Files: Is Benefit’s new Roller Lash mascara worth the splurge, or can you save some cash with this drugstore option?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her Gloss48 lippie haul!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Ready for some trippy nail art? Check this manicure out!
Copyright 2015 Never Say Die Beauty