Saturday certainly has been a busy day. Jeff and I went out to lunch in Gloucester, then to an opening at Jeff Weaver’s art gallery and finally to a movie – a very dark comedy called Listen Up Phillip – at the Cape Ann Cinema, a cool theater that has couches and easy chairs and let’s you bring your own dinner if you like. And it’s not even 8pm yet! I hope you’ve been having a good weekend too.
Here are this week’s beauty blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. In case you missed my post on a pretty new storage solution I came upon for my nail polish collection, it’s second from the bottom.
- TheFabZilla: I sold my soul to these meteorites. Check out my review of Guerlain Holiday 2014 Meteorites Pearls d’Etoiles
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry Beauty Light Glow Natural Blush in Earthy is the Perfect Contour and Bronzer for Cool-Toned Skin.
- FutureDerm: Do Amino Acids Actually Do Anything in Skin Care?
- beautyXposÃ©: With holiday shopping in the full swing, itâ€™s time to check out the makeup gift guide for the makeup maven in your life.
- Painted Ladies: Take a closer look at ColourPop Sugar Shock Shadows in Queen For A Day and Empire!
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for an oil-controlling CC Creme that’s also gluten free? Check out the new Mirabella CC creme that provides full coverage and also keeps shine away all day!
- Color Me So Crazy: Showing Off Two Colors from Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple effortless makeup look
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares a pretty storage solution for her growing nail polish collection
- Lipgloss Break: Check out my list of must have beauty products as new mommy.
Have a good week. And hope your plans for Thanksgiving are going smoothly 🙂Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty