Spring has made a brief appearance in Massachusetts this weekend! 61 degrees feels like a real heat wave! I wish this great weather could last. How is it where you are?
Beauty Blog Coalition
Here are this week’s posts from the Beauty Blog Coalition:
- Color Me So Crazy: Rimmel London has a fantastic lineup of products and I have a **few** to show you!!
- TheFabZilla: Ready to see a very wearable toffee black lipstick? Check out Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick – Noir Revelateur.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD Beauty Cream Color for Eyes SS16 Runway Collection Overview and Swatches of Every Gorgeous Shade!
- Beauty by Miss L: Detangling brush sent from heaven – the Tangle Angel hair brush!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has discovered the fabulous multitasker, Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector SPF 50, a sunscreen/moisturizer/primer in one! Plus it has another benefit you’ll love. Check out her review.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can drugstore foundation perform as well as high end products? Read Stacie’s review of the new L’Oreal foundation.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you looking for a pretty neutral color? Jessica shows off butter London’s Lucy in the Sky!
The Derma e Purfiying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask giveaway on my blog ends Monday night at 11:59 EST. So if you haven’t entered, this is almost last call. Click here to enter.
A new giveaway in conjunction with Beauty Spotlight Team just launched yesterday and runs until March 6 at 11:59 EST. This giveaway is open internationally!! And the prize is a $150 Sephora gift card. Make sure you don’t miss out on this one. Click here to enter.
And stay tuned for more giveaways on Never Say Die Beauty. I’ve got a few I just have to write up!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
xoxoClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Never Say Die Beauty