So how’s your weekend going so far? It’a a pretty day here in Massachusetts. Sunnyish and warm in the sun. Trying to decide if it’s a bona fide beach day. And tonight is the monthly Block Party in Gloucester in which Main Street is closed to traffic, the restaurants downtown have outdoor seating, musicians play out on the street, and the shops stay open late. Everyone strolls around, and it’s always fun.
Also this weekend, is the annual Waterfront Festival, a “craft” show held at Stagefort Park in Gloucester. I’m going to go either this afternoon or tomorrow to drop in on Daphne of Nature Island Botanicals to pick up a couple of jars of her heavenly coconut body butter and a few bars of her gorgeous soap. She crafts all her products herself with natural and organic ingredients. They are fabulous and smell absolutely amazing! If you’re in the area, stop by.
Have you tried any new beauty products this week? If so, let me know what you tried and what you thought about it. I’d love to know what works and what doesn’t!
Here is this week’s installment of blogposts from Beauty Blog Coalition. If you missed my review and swatches of the 37 polishes from the new, reformulated Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer line,
please check out Never Say Die Beauty’s post toward the end of the list.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for an effective new skincare line that works wonders? Then TATCHA’S The Ritual Discovery Kit should be on your radar!
- Slashed Beauty: Custom mixed, high quality hair color on a budget? It’s true, and Miranda is showing us how it all works behind the scenes at eSalon.
- TheFabZilla: Gold in skincare? TheFabZilla reviews Allegresse 24-Karat Skincare line + a Giveaway worth $389!
- Color Me So Crazy: #RedCoatTuesday Ladies!! PLL fan?? Check these nails out!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out LeeloÂ´s simple eye-catching pink&yellow manicure.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win the full line of products from Modere’s Hair Care Collection!
- Geniabeme: Check out an easy way to add some color to your everyday eye makeup!
- Advice Sisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle: The sun’s rays are out 365 days year. Alison of the Advice Sisters offers
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison swatches & reviews the 37 nail lacquers from the new Milani Color Statement
- My Highest Self: A sunscreen with Kona Coffee bronzer?? Yes, please!
- BeautyTidbits: Enter to Win a set of 3 Mally Beauty Pro-Tricks Dual Core Hydrating Lipsticks!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Heading off to college? Know someone who is? Check out Jessica’s post about having (and keeping) great nails at college!
Have a wonderful week! Please stop by NSDB tomorrow because I’m launching a new GIVEAWAY!!
AllisonClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty