Hope you had a nice Saturday! Jeff & I went to the California Modern Design exhibit at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem MA. It was a terrific show of modernist design that got its start in California in the 1930-60s. For dinner, I tackled tacos al pastor, and I think it was pretty good for a first effort.
If you have a little time to peruse some more beauty blogposts, here’s a fresh batch from Beauty Blog Coalition. In case you missed it, Never Say Die Beauty’s post is in the middle of the pack. It’s about the Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Holiday Set of high end nail lacquers I scored on HSN when I couldn’t sleep 😉
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows how you can transition red lipstick from subtle sweetness to mighty gorgeousness!
- Glamorable!: Obsessed with Milani’s latest Spring 2014 Collection? Me too! Check out review and swatches of Brilliant Shine lip glosses in Sweet Grapefruit and Coral Crush.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: While the TATCHA GOLD Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm is beautiful enough to be on display at a museum, rest assured that it is as amazing to use as it is beautiful to look at!
- In Her Makeup Bag: See 5 super easy spring makeup trends that Stephanie thinks you should try this week!
- D.G.S.Beauty: D.G.S.Beauty raves about Studio Gearâ€™s Hydrating CC Cream. See what her review has to say.
- Geniabeme: Beauty inspiration comes from everywhere, even my new pair of Tieks!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her insomniac HSN purchase that turned out to be quite a deal!
- Beauty by Miss L: Neoteric Cosmetics Inc Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle review
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda finally reveals what mystery products help her get fabulous hair every day! Ready to discover the secret to goodness?
- Makeup, Life and Love: Say good bye to pesky pores with Jamie’s review of a Invisible Pore Detox Mask…
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog : LUSH Cosmetics has their Easter 2014 products out right now! See some of the limited edition goodies!
- daydreaming beauty: Amber has swatches and pictures of the new Red Carpet Manicure Nail Lacquers! These non gel beauties couldn’t be shinier!
- Lipgloss Break: Perfect for a morning pick-me-up – Check out Angela’s review of Jurlique Purely Bright Mist.
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion and Lifestyle Web Site: In the middle of a Wintry day. Jane Iredale threw a garden party for their new Spring cosmetics
- My Highest Self: Be sure to stop by and read more on Shiseido Perfect Rouge and Lacquer Rouge lipsticks.
- I Know all the Words: Add a touch of Spring to your nails with Born Pretty Store Orchid Leaves Water Decals
Have a wonderful Sunday!