Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Boxing Day, and are enjoying time off from the regular routine! I know it’s a busy weekend, but if you have a chance, take a peek at the weekly roundup from Beauty Blog Coalition.
I took my New Year’s Eve look for a test run several days ago, and put together a neutral but shimmery look. Now Jeff and I actually have plans for the big night, so I’ll have a chance to try it again for real. Check it out, 2nd from the bottom on the list. I’m using natural, mineral-based makeup from Mirabella – the four products including the stunning Swirling Pearl Highlighter from the limited edition holiday Faerie collection – along with favorites from other brands. TheFabZilla, 2nd from the top, is showing off her NYE look too using the Faerie collection, for a totally different look!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you only buy one foundation brush this year, then the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush should be it!
- TheFabZilla: Kath from TheFabZilla shares her Fast and Fabulous New Year’s Eve Look.
- Painted Ladies: The Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush could be a dupe for the Urban Decay Good Karma Brush.
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Christmas manicure with Christmas themed water decals from Born Pretty Store.
- Color Me So Crazy: Using Gray While Featuring Distressed Nails for the 52 Week Challenge.
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a long-wearing, matte lipstick that doesn’t leave your lips feeling parched? Gerard cosmetics lipstick is the perfect pick!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison test drives her New Year’s Eve look with Mirabella’s shimmery neutral Faerie Holiday Makeup Collection.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Haven’t yet jumped on the Glow-In-The-Dark nail polish trend? You need to see the ones Jessica has on her blog this week!