Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you’re enjoying the weekend. I’m still trying to get my yard in order. Lots of work still to do. I mowed the lawn and limed it. Put down a little more soil and grass seed. Did more weeding.
But in the flower department, the lilacs bloomed, thank goodness, and the phlox and the red and white bleeding hearts look really great. Both white and pink lilies of the valley are blooming. Some of the flowers in my big perennial border along the back of my house look like they’re getting ready to bloom.
Do you garden? Let me know what you grow if you do!
Here are this week’s posts from Beauty Blog Coalition. Mine is my review of my April and May ipsy bags in case you missed it during the week.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lipstick Queen Vesuvius Liquid Lipstick in Vesuvian Candy boast the perfect formula and utter pink perfection. If you love liquid lipsticks, and a perfect pink pout, then this beauty needs to be on your list!
- Beauty by Miss L: Missha is well known Korean cosmetics brand and this week Leelo from Beauty by Miss L shared her opinion of Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream.
- I Know all the Words: It’s a cute brush bulletin with the adorable Sephora Collection BYOB Breakups to Makeup Brush Set
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: You are going to love the peachy-pink shades in this makeup collection! They add just the right amount of color to reflect the healthy glow of summer skin.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison has been overwhelmed by subscription boxes lately! But here are her two most recent ipsy bags: April and May. Even the makeup bags are adorable!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: In need of a beautiful polish for summer? Check out this 10-piece collection by Polish ‘M!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Treat yourself to a little radiant luxury. Erika shares her notes on the stunning Burberry Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palette.
- ProcrastiNails: If you’re looking for some bright and bold nail shades for summer look no further than the Ceramic Glaze Limited Edition Botanical Oasis Collection!
- Collective Beauty: An affordable drugstore face of the day!