First, if you tried to click on the link to Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog yesterday morning and it didn’t work, please try it again! Just a small glitch that I fixed shortly after it was discovered.
Second, my GIVEAWAY in conjunction with Skincare by Alana is ending on Monday night/Tuesday morning at midnight. So don’t forget to enter for a chance to win Glo-Minerals Illuminating Highlighter and TokyoMilk Dark Excess Eau de Parfum!
Last week, I missed posting the Beauty Blog Coalition roundup so I am posting both last week’s and this week’s post. I know that’s a lot of blogposts! But take a look and see what strikes your fancy. I’ll start with this week’s first.
- TheFabZilla: This week, Thefabzilla shares her experience with Foreo Luna Cleansing & Anti-Aging Device.
- I Know all the Words: Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia! Seed that is with THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Collection
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Minions nail art tutorial
- ProcrastiNails: Gorgeous weather calls for gorgeous cuticles, and Katherine has found a cuticle oil you will love!
- Painted Ladies: For skin thatâ€™s soothed and perfectly primed for makeup, consider TouchÃ© Cosmetics Supercharged Moisturizer & Primer.
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out my CRAZY Hair and Some Tips on How to Calm it Down!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Turn matte foundation into dewy or hydrate skin on the go! Allison tried out the luxurious Tatcha Luminous Mist Spray
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy is wondering where Smashbox Primer Water has been all her life!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Unsure about how to use those OPI Color Paints? Jessica has you covered with a layered manicure!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Soap & Glory helps Erika get seriously soft skin.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Top 10 Beauty Products under $10
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie is loving these multi-tasking and easy to use products to get her nude makeup looks
And here are last week’s blogposts!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Back to School Beauty Aisle Drugstore Top Picks that you won’t want to miss!
- Beauty on the Bayou: OIL FREE SUN PROTECTION FOR SKIN â€“ OleHenriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+And here’s last week’s posts:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are a huge fan of BB Creams, then you really need to try L’OCCITANE Immortelle Precious BB Cream SPF 30! It’s absolutely perfect for the summer!
- TheFabZilla: Want or Need? TheFabZilla dissects Urban Decay Naked Smoky. You decide!
- Color Me So Crazy: Mud, Mud and MORE MUD From Borghese.. Find Out Why I Fell In LOVE!
- Beauty on the Bayou: ELF vs. SARA HAPP LIP SCRUB
- Painted Ladies: For nourished, healthy nails and cuticles, apply a healthy dose of Nail Butter regularly!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: the Advice Sisters have reviewed the brand new I Am Juicy Couture fragrance
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy tried Smashbox’s best sellers and found some great little staples to keep in her bag.
- I Know all the Words: The perfect Canadian red lip made easy wth Smashbox + Flare + Donald Robertson Be Legendary Lipstick in Canadian Flare
- Beauty by Miss L: Does MAC False Lashes Extreme Black mascara really works as promised?
- Fluttering Lashes: With summertime in full swing, stock up on the essential summer beauty buys!
- Makeuprshutup: Is this a miracle cleanser? Stephanie puts it to the test…
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Ninja Polish Nebula is the sparkly glitter polish you’ve been looking for!
- Endlessummer Blog: Save your hands and feet â€“ enter Cheryl Lee MD Cracked Hands & Feet Kit giveaway!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Have you met the LUNA by FOREO? Erika’s love for this innovative skin care device is deep and it is real!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Although Allison is obsessed by the Tarina Tarantino packaging, she loves the Eye Dream Hypershadow & created her version of a smokey eye and FOTD
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What does it take to get a brighter and healthier smile?