I’m laughing really hard right now. 😀 Can you hear me? I’m headed to the beach this afternoon because the weather is absolutely gorgeous for a change. But I’m going to the beach with a full face of makeup and false eyelashes, lol!
I needed to write this blogpost, and I needed the daylight for the photos so I couldn’t wait till tonight to do my makeup and take the pix.
It’s Red Coat Tuesday, and the theme today is — what else? — RED!
I’ve teamed up with fellow bloggers on a feature that Brigitte at ColorMeSoCrazy came up with, inspired by one of her favorite TV series, Pretty Little Liars. Now I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve never seen it, but anything that involves RED gets me interested. I’m an Aries with red hair, so anything with red, I’m there!
Today, I’m rockin red cheeks and red lips!
And for the first time EVAH, I applied false eyelashes to complete this glam look. It wasn’t as difficult to apply them as I expected it to be. (What was difficult was getting my eyeliner straight! I didn’t realize how unstraight it was till I saw the picture below. Oh well. Next time.)
I really like these Eylure Naturalite Lashes, and I think I will keep a pair around for my next evening out.
Because I was doing red cheeks and lips, I kept my eyes neutral and matte with IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Palette, and I chose the quieter shades…though none of the shadows in that palette are bright.
Here’s what I used to create this FOTD (face of the day):
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder 10 Porcelain Ivory
- CoverGirl truBlend Liquid Foundation i2
- essence Cover Stick 01 Matt Sand
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Luminous Light
- theBalm How ‘Bout Them Apples Blush, Pie, a red-pink
- Milani Baked Bronzer 08 Sienna
- essence I Love Stage Eye Shadow Base
- Urban Decay Anti-aging Eye Primer
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Palette: Sheer Joy inner corner, Warmth middle lid, All Heart outer lid, Mocha crease & outer V
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Pencil Zero: tightline and upper lid
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil Graphite: lower liner
- Eylure Naturalites Natural Volume Lashes
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Out Butterfly Mascara
- Milani Color Statement Lipliner 04 All Natural for my eyebrows
- Sephora Nano Lipliner 20 real red
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick F-Bomb, my favorite red lippie!
So do you think I look ready for a night out or an afternoon at the beach?
What’s your favorite red?
Check out the other RED posts at the other blogs today by using the cute little link below!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Never Say Die Beauty